Search It !

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Mogwai - The Hawk is Howling (2008) (AWESOME !!!)


















Genre :
Post-rock, Experimental
Myspace
Download

Tracklist :

01 I'm Jim Morrison, I'm Dead
02 Batcat
03 Daphne and the Brain
04 Local Authority
05 The Sun Smells Too Loud
06 Kings Meadow
07 I Love You, I'm Going to Blow Up Your School
08 Scotland's Shame
09 Thank You Space Expert
10 The Precipice


With the ridiculous tracklist for their Roky Erickson-featuring Batcat EP already out there in the world (see: "Stupid Prick Gets Chased by the Police and Loses His Slut Girlfriend"), Mogwai have now revealed the ridiculous tracklist for the EP's full-length follow-up, The Hawk Is Howling.

The forthcoming record contains future classics such as "Thank You Space Expert", "I Love You, I'm Going to Blow Up Your School", and "I'm Jim Morrison, I'm Dead". Methinks Mogwai have been brushing up on their Mclusky.

Batcat comes out September 8 in the UK and September 9 in the U.S. Hawk comes out September 22 in the UK and September 23 in the U.S. Matador handles the U.S. releases, while PIAS/Wall of Sound takes care of the rest of the world.-pitchforkmedia




No comments: