Monday, June 14, 2010
té - 敢えて、理解を望み縺れ尽く音声や文字の枠外での『約束』を。 (2010) (AWESOME !!!)
Genre : Post-rock, Math-rock, Japan
Buy (or Check té myspace page for more information)
translation using google translate :
1. The decision of opening the door to the fallacy of infinite infinity without hitting [end 』.
2. Wanli horizon, is in the people who cause naturally, form a [Heaven's situated in the accident.
3. The sword without the scales runaway, 』scales without the sword [mean inability.
4. 曝Se the light of day if I place a sparkling pearl of the luminous darkness [』lose appeal.
5. Masaru Nozomu love scenery, together with the enjoyment of the prosody 酒食, duplicate painting 』[compared to the world.
6. Is a game of danger, the opposite sex that is most dangerous toys [欲Su as 』.
07. He called in due time the great man [individual people have already turned into a puppet 』.
8. Serotinous remain dark, glossy and lovely than the first flower [be with Dreams.
9. Yukanu years upside down, and wear [tomorrow 』come closest to happiness as well.
10. 充Chita modern living sacrifice to come as yourself and the isolation and freedom [the Future
11. Sleep at dawn on the back of eyelids, eyes closed and Memories Wanted [Awakening 』.
12. [See 弐零 九参壱伍九伍弐壱七伍伍伍四壱四壱六四 壱 see 壱 弐伍 壱 壱 』
Japanese instrumental quartet, té, formed in Tokyo, Japan in 2004. The band quickly gained praise from critics and fans alike due to their energetic and inspirational live performances.
The music of te’ is so aggressive and emotional with its heavy sound and tremendous roar. That is one of the reasons why their music was sometimes compared to hardcore music. Not only the heaviness, but they play so delicately a beautiful melody methodically and tightly. To express these two completely different senses at the same time, the music of te’ doesn’t need vocals at all. One big reason why te’ is now getting offers to play in another countries like U.S.A, Asia, is because of their high quality of their stage. Everyone who watches their stage, they won’t believe how they play those music with their aggressive stage performances. There is a completely new scene ahead for the audiences who have experienced the music of te’.