Search It !

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Aesthesys - An Exceptionally Simple Theory Of Everything [EP] (2008) (AWESOME !!!)




















Genre : Post-rock, Ambient, Classical
Myspace ... can't find it ^^
Preview

Tracklist :

01 - There Is Hope, But Not For Us
02 - Paths Are Made By Walking
03 - I Am Free, That Is Why I’m Lost
04 - Jacques-Yves Cousteau And The Deepest Surface
05 - At Five In The Afternoon

Aesthesys is a project of russian musician Nickholas Koniwzski, founded in 2007.
The name is derived from the abbreviation AESTHE (An Exceptionally Simple Theory of Everything) and it looks like misspelled word ‘aesthetic’. Aesthesys’ music can be described as instrumental post-rock with ambient and neoclassical influences.



[me]So Dark!!! Me Love it!!! I'm Free.. That Is Why I’m Lost. So True!!!

No comments: